We are currently accepting food donations. Our current needs are:
- cookies/fruit bars
- canned fruit
- kids cereals
- regular size shampoo
- kids shampoo
- dish soap
- laundry soap
- diapers #6
Once our normal service resumes, please call 703-281-7614 and leave a message in box 1 to schedule an appointment to drop off donations.
- Men: pants waist size 30, shirts size small
- Teen boys: shirts and pants
- Boys: Size 7-14 shirts and pants
- Infant boys: clothes in sizes 0-3 months, 2T, 3T
- Women’s: slacks size 12, skirts size large
- Girls: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T
- Bathing suits – every size
- Towels, twin sheets, luggage, car seats, and dishes
Please see the main Clothes Closet page for our hours and other important information.
We are currently not accepting furniture donations.
Once our normal service resumes, to schedule a pick-up, call (202)-681-5279 .
For more on the items needed (and not needed) by the Furniture Program, see this page.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels: Drivers are needed Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Food is picked up at VPC about 10:15; delivery takes about 1 hour. Contact George Bergquist, 703-727-5846 , email@example.com for more information. To determine current driver needs, also contact George.